Some sayings about alcoholics:
- Alcoholism: If the cure works, chances are, you have the disease.
- Alcoholism: If you drank long enough to get to an A.A. meeting, you drank long enough.
- Alcoholism: Name it, Claim it, Tame it!!!
- Alcoholism: Once you are a pickle, you can’t be a cucumber. But once you are a pickle, you can be a newcomer.
- Alcoholism is an equal opportunity destroyer.
- Alcoholism: Your bottom just may be six feet under.
- Alcoholism: Your disease progresses even when you are not drinking.
- Alcoholism doesn’t come in bottles; it comes in people.
- Alcoholism is a self-diagnosed disease.
- Some people think alcoholism is a two-fold disease — more and right now.
03/03/13 at 5:00pm
2 notes | View comments